At Bella Rose, it’s the fresh, homemade three-course breakfast that brings people back again and again. By popular request, we are publishing some of the hot entrees proven to be our guests’ favorites...
- Bacon and Egg Puff Pastry with roasted red peppers and spinach, served with roasted asparagus drizzled with lemon-infused olive oil
- Almond streusel topped French toast, extra thick and served with apricot maple syrup
- Sausage stuffed eggs gratinee - eggs stuffed with sautéed breakfast sausage and shallots, topped with a perfectly seasoned white sauce and shredded Gruyere cheese, baked till golden and served with roasted asparagus and homemade buttermilk biscuits on the side
- French toast with Grand Marnier and warm berry compote made from in-season, and freshly harvested berries
- Eggs Benedict served with hollandaise sauce on homemade English muffin bread with a special side
- Fresh fruit and cream cheese stuffed butter croissant served hot with pure, local NYS maple syrup and dusted with confectionery sugar
- Prosciutto, sautéed shitake mushrooms and Fontina cheese frittatas, served with homemade toast on side
- Fresh from scratch blueberry buttermilk pancakes served light and fluffy with pure, local NYS maple syrup
- Crab, sautéed sweet onion and Gruyere cheese Quiche, made with a flaky crust from scratch, served with a special side
- Homemade crepes filled with ham, asparagus, cheese and egg, topped with a stone ground mustard sauce, served with roasted potatoes on the side
And, many, many more...
Want to try something new at home, give our often-requested Lemon Pudding Cake recipe a whirl - they are absolutely delish!